[Nsi-wg] Query types

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Fri May 18 15:41:52 EDT 2012

I do track the states against each since they indicate the messages outstanding and what has been received.  For example, the reserving state indicates I have sent a message to the child NSA and am waiting for the reserveConfirmed message.  Effectively, you are doing the same thing by waiting for a specific message.  Once all children are in the reserved stateI can send back a reserveConfirmed to my parent.

John