[Nsi-wg] Propposal for hierarchical error codes

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Mar 22 08:45:24 EDT 2012

How about this definition.  If we move the NSA Id into the main ServiceExceptionType then we can make the downStreamException element a simple assignment.

    <xsd:complexType name="ServiceExceptionType">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="nsaId"        type="tns:NsaIdType" />
            <xsd:element name="errorId"      type="xsd:string" />
            <xsd:element name="text"           type="xsd:string" />
            <xsd:element name="variables" type="saml:AttributeStatementType" minOccurs="0" />
            <xsd:element name="downStreamException" type="tns:ServiceExceptionType" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>