[Nsi-wg] NSI-wg querying

Yan Grange Grange at astron.nl
Thu Mar 22 04:06:34 EDT 2012

Dear nsi-wg,

As an employee of ASTRON, working for the NEXPReS project and the
possibilities to implement the techniques developed for this project for
the long-term archive of LOFAR, I am following the discussions on nsi-wg
mailing list. Recently I have seen some discussion on the possible
implementation of availability querying in the 2.0 version of the
protocol. Since this is an option which is very interesting for our use
case, I was wondering what the status was. As far as I understood,
showing the availability would be a choice of the NSA and it is yet
undecided whether or not this option will be used.

I thank you for your time,

Yours sincerely,

  Yan Grange

--
                                        Yan Grange
Wetenschappelijk programmeur/Scientific programmer NEXPReS