[Nsi-wg] Summarization of ERO discussion

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Jun 7 16:24:33 EDT 2012

Guys,

Two questions:

1. Should we not include a an example where we model an originating and end "user" domain such that we need to start with a ".out" endpoint?

2. Do we want to make this technology safe, or just sold the bi-directional point-to-point solution at the moment?  Should we look at point to multi-point, etc.?

John.