[Nsi-wg] New state machine with two phase reserve and modify

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Wed Jul 4 10:39:48 EDT 2012

That is correct, the general trend of thought was consistency. Because
reservation and modify are reasonably similar, they should have similar
workflow processes.  At the meeting in Delft, there were folks on both
sides of this argument (have a similar workflow process for both
reservation and modify).

- Chin