[Nsi-wg] New state machine with two phase reserve and modify

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Wed Jul 4 10:31:38 EDT 2012

Hi Henrik,

Actually the IDCP has a single phase reservation workflow.  That is the
reason why it explicitly only supports the chain model.  The
provisioning workflow however is more like a two-phase comment.  It was
initially a single phase commit, but was redesigned to better support
the auto-timer triggered provisioning.

I'm just say'in :)

- Chin