[Nsi-wg] Some questions/remarks on the v2 connection wsdl

Vangelis Chaniotakis haniotak at es.net
Wed Dec 5 12:24:17 EST 2012

Oh, speaking of globalreservationid!

we're only passing it around and persisting it not doing anything with it AFAICT.

- it's supposed to be a way to tie this connection with external services, right?
- if so, the name is not quite descriptive of its function
- it's also optional, while the name sounds terribly important
- why a URI instead of a string? or key-value pair
- there's only one of them, why not allow for a set?