[Nsi-wg] Rio-Inter-Domain-Topo-v1.1d.owl

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Thu Sep 8 07:58:27 CDT 2011

Gentlemen, and everyone-

We need one authoritative version of this global topo file.   If anyone
arbitrarilly modifies it (John?) and circulates it - we will have
chaos.   I don't care how good or well intentioned anyone thinks their
changes are or how desparately anyone thinks they need a change in order
to make their NSA work... you pass changes to me, or you modify the file
for your own personal use and keep it local.

*I will maintain the authoritative global topo file for Rio.*  If you
think something needs changing - send your email to me and/or to the
list.  If I deem it necessary for the group because something was
incorrect, or does not conform to the spec, I will make the change and
issue a new version and let folks know the changes.

If you have specific information that you need for your NSA, you can
modify the topofile for your local use - this is fine...But do not
distribute this as "the global topology file" .   Once you modify it, it
becomes your local file only .

We can *NOT* have everyone changing this file on their own whim.   I
apologize for the confusion, but this rule must be observed until we
have a better mechanism for maintaining the consistent global topology.

Thanks
Jerry