[Nsi-wg] Rio Inter-Domain Topo Ring v1.1a

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Tue Sep 6 02:49:20 CDT 2011

Hello,

The identifiers in RDF are not completely user-friendly, I agree. The point though is, that they are not intended to be. They serve an identifying function, and the objects themselves have labels that can be used to provide a human-readable label.

The editor perhaps does not make it very easy to provide the right prefix for your objects, but we should perhaps work on that.

On 2 Sep 2011, at 17:15, Jerry Sobieski wrote:

> I will also remove the "http....dtox#" prefix - I don't see a value to that at all in present circumstance.

Please don't remove the prefix completely. If you do want to change it, change it to something else. Otherwise we can run into all kinds of mixups with objects sharing the same identifiers, etc.

Jeroen.