[Nsi-wg] Rio Inter-Domain Topo Ring v1.1a

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Fri Sep 2 10:15:53 CDT 2011

Hi John and Atsuko -

Hmmm...yes, the OWL names are a bit confusing...They rdf outout is not
the simple names I tried to use for the SNE graphical layout.    What we
currently have is not clear, so we need to address the issue.

For consistency, simplicity, and expediency sake for Rio, I will go
through and change the topo file to use the NSI URN format for network,
stp, and nsa names as used by the CS spec...   But I have some concerns
about the long term usefulness or practicality of doing this.   But lets
proceed as an interim step to get through Rio - and revisit as part of
the followup topology discusions.

I will do this and circulate a new topo image shortly.

I will also remove the "http....dtox#" prefix - I don't see a value to
that at all in present circumstance.

Jerry