[Nsi-wg] NSI demos for Supercomputing

Tomohiro Kudoh t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
Mon Oct 31 21:02:17 CDT 2011

Hi Jerry,

To support Netherlight provider, aggregators (which will be the
requesters for Netherlinght) must support https (as a requester's role).
However, for the demo, not all the providers should support https.

Considering the time we have to prepare, I think we can leave
implementation of https as provider's role optional.

Thoughts?

Tomohiro