[Nsi-wg] FIA-Topo-v1.4d

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Thu Oct 27 02:55:16 CDT 2011

Hi,
We receive nothing on VLAN 1780 from NL. Counter is 0. The config looks fine on our site, so why it's not working????? :(

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl