[Nsi-wg] Request for developer for NSI visualisation software

Tomohiro Kudoh t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
Fri Oct 7 02:00:37 CDT 2011

Hi Jerone, Henrik and all,

The query behavior is specified as:

 *                 Supports querying reservations based on connectionId or
 *                 globalReservationId. Filter items specified are OR'ed to build
 *                 the match criteria. If no criteria is specified then all
 *                 reservations associated with the requesting NSA are returned.

Therefore, for an external agent such as viewer to get information by
query, the external agent should know connectionIDs or
globalReservationIds of reservations somehow.

Tomohiro