[Nsi-wg] NSI endpoint references

Evangelos Chaniotakis haniotak at es.net
Thu Mar 10 10:48:34 CST 2011

Jerry,

If I may distill your email to:

"Let's define an NSI-CS endpoint reference as this tuple: (globally
unique domain identifier, locally scoped opaque identifier)."

I'm fine with that definition.

The actual implementation/representation/format of such a tuple should
be left to the implementors of the protocol. It's just an ordered pair
of strings, it does not deserve a big discussion about formats.

Evangelos Chaniotakis
Network Engineer, ESnet
Visit our blog: http://bit.ly/9mNapV