[Nsi-wg] Session at Internet2?

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Thu Jun 23 14:04:19 CDT 2011

Hi Inder-

Certainly.  I was just thinking out loud...any suggestion / mind share
folks want to contribute would be great.

I did not envision this being a working group meeting - just a status
update and familiarization session for a broader set of networkers...
But we could make it a WG session if you want.

Yes - lets Skype this afternoon at your conveninece - The subsimssion
deadline is tomorrow.

Jerry