[Nsi-wg] Topology Use-Case

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Wed Dec 21 00:26:40 EST 2011

Hi all-

Attached is rather detailed discussion of the performance of Path
Finding on the SC topology.  I hope you find it useful.

BTW- it is 4 pages, 12 pt font. So sue me.  If you do not want to read
it because exceeds the arbitrary 3 page limit, then just reduce the font
to 10 or 8 and it will be fine.   :-)

I will post a separate short document describing how our current
topology model allows NSI to deal with multi-layer pathfinding.   Give
me a day or two to let my brain cool off from the previous
exercise....:-)   (And I will keep this short as well:-)

If you have any questions about the use-case, skype me or we can touch
them on the call.

thanks!