[Nsi-wg] Testing NSI implementations

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Tue Aug 23 04:44:53 CDT 2011

Hi everyone, especially developers :-)

If we want to have something working in Rio, we need to start testing. To
facilitate this, I've a test instance of OpenNSA. The services can be
reached at:

http://orval.grid.aau.dk:9080/NSI/services/ConnectionService (Aruba)
http://orval.grid.aau.dk:9081/NSI/services/ConnectionService (Bonaire)

Where you can try to make reservation and so forth at. It only knows about
the Aruba and Bonaire networks, but will invoke services at each other.
There are still a lot of stuff missing, most notably error paths, so if
you try something odd it might blow, but at least we will learn something
:-)

The log for the OpenNSA is available here if you want to see what is
going on: http://orval.grid.aau.dk:9000/opennsa.log

I also have a client that can exercise the whole
reserve-provision-release-terminate lifecyles and query if you want me to
try and interact with your service. You can send the URL to me directly if
you don't want to have it public on the list.

Again, we cannot wait to test in Rio if we want something that works
there. So please give it a go :-).

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at ndgf.org>
  NORDUnet / Nordic Data Grid Facility.