[Nsi-wg] Updated NSI Connection Services Schema

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue Apr 26 06:16:01 CDT 2011

Atsuko,

I am so sorry I didn't take the time to run it through the compiler.  This was an oversight on my part.

I had removed the dependencies on the ogf_nsi_connection_faults_1_0.wsdl file but forgot to remove the imports.  It just happened to pass validation since I left the fault file in my local directory :-(

I have removed the associated imports and compiled the WSDL.  The updated versions are attached.

I will send a separate response on the asynchronous topic.

John.

Name: ogf_nsi_connection_interface_1_0.wsdl
Type: application/octet-stream