[Nsi-wg] Updated NSI Connection Services Schema

Atsuko Takefusa takefusa at acm.org
Tue Apr 26 02:32:54 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Jouh, could you send us "ogf_nsi_connection_faults_1_0.wsdl", please?
I cannot generate stub files.

By the way, it might be too late,,, I have investigated on web
services asyncronous call and I thought why we would not use the
JAX-WS asynchronous invocation model.
General WS development tools, such as Axis and CXF, support this
model, which enables us to develop client and server codes easily and
beautifully.

Thanks,

Atsuko
G-lambda, AIST

2011/4/25 John MacAuley <john.macauley at surfnet.nl>:
> Found a small error this morning when updating the reserveRequest XML instance.  Have attached all the files again.
>
> John.
>

> On 2011-04-24, at 11:37 PM, John MacAuley wrote:
>
>> I have attached an update XSD and both the interface and service WSDL.  Please have a look at these new versions as there are some changes.
>>
>> John.
>> <ogf_nsi_connection_interface_1_0.wsdl><ogf_nsi_connection_service_1_0.wsdl><ogf_nsi_connection_types_1_0.xsd>_______________________________________________
>> nsi-wg mailing list
>> nsi-wg at ogf.org

Atsuko Takefusa
Information Technology Research Institute, AIST