[Nsi-wg] NSI CS XSD comments

Takahiro Miyamoto tk-miyamoto at kddilabs.jp
Tue Apr 12 23:40:11 CDT 2011

Hello John and Jerry,

I want to separate generic parameters from service-specific parameters.
G-lambda interface introduced xsd:extension to inherit generic
parameters in service-specific definition.
Please find attached the sample xsd of general and service-specific
definitions and the ppt describing parameter descriptions and usage
scenario.
By using xsd:extension, we don't need to list all service parameters in
a xsd.

I want to explain and discuss this methodology in today's conf call.

Best regards,
Takahiro