[Nsi-wg] draft NSI architecture document

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Mar 31 03:49:17 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have no idea if this has been mentioned before, but I just came across
an old requirements document draft from the OIF: "Optical Network
Control Plane Carrier Requirements for Multi Domain Intelligent Optical
Networks" (http://www.olddog.co.uk/oif2006_134_02.doc)

I have no idea what the current status is of that document, or if the
OIF has updated that document in the meantime. However, I think that it
is a fairly extensive list of requirements for inter-domain provisioning.

Jeroen.