[Nsi-wg] Topology virtualisation

Victor Reijs (work) victor.reijs at heanet.ie
Mon Jun 28 07:00:06 CDT 2010

Hello Gigi,

Gigi Karmous-Edwards wrote:
> Victor, are you saying that the link between two GOLEs will be
> represented as a autonomous domain? If so, what NSA (NRM) would
> advertise this small-single-link domain? Whose policy would be advertised?

I can imagine that there are two GOLE (say one on two different
continents) and a link that is provided by a certainty entity which only
wants to transport traffic of its kind over it (say an LHCOPN link [if I
make the wrong example, I am sure there one could make another one].

We are talking about abstracted domains, so a link is a very nice
abstracted domain with two ports (both allowing in and egress).

So in that case this link (which is for me an administrative domain)
will have its own policies attached.

Hope my few cents help?

All the best,

Victor