[Nsi-wg] Topology virtualisation

Gigi Karmous-Edwards gigi_ke at ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 24 07:58:24 CDT 2010

True, it is a domain. However, if a GOLE has the property of being "open
policy"  and its main service is to interconnect paths between GOLEs and
domains, then from a "strictly" path computation perspective, and if
given a choice between a transient link across a domain w/ policy or
through an open policy GOLE, then it seems that the path computation
entity will find it simpler to  choose the  the path through the GOLE
rather than the domain. What are your thoughts on this particular
scenario...

I can see a situation  where an end user may choose to go through a
particular  domain  if  they are members of a domain and have certain
privileges.

thanks,
Gigi