[Nsi-wg] edits for version 1.0/ with new file name

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Wed Jul 21 13:00:32 CDT 2010

Attached are edits for version 1.0./ with .jrv included in the filename to avoid confusion.  It is the same file as I sent a few minutes ago with the addition to the name.

Again,  I assume changes discussed this morning will be included in next version.  Mostly the changes are editorial.  I also include comments where I think it could be improved but am ok with it in this form for initial release.  These comments may resurface during review period :)

I also note that I agree with Jerry's comments and suggestion about Complex Example.   I would like to review hierarchical and chain models if they get included.  Jerry also said this morning that he is still reviewing the Trust section and not to pay attention to what is there yet -- I will look at that when it is available.