[Nsi-wg] Path Object information/function

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Thu Jan 28 14:22:28 CST 2010

The big issue with this in my mind is that adjacency as you define
depends on a particular topology.  If the topology is hierarchical or
perhaps different for different providers, then what is adjacent for
one may not be adjacent for another.    I don't think we want to
define topology in order to define what we mean by path terms, at
least if we can avoid it.  Does that make sense?

John