[Nsi-wg] NSF submission and author list

Dimitris Kalogeras D.Kalogeras at noc.ntua.gr
Thu Dec 2 10:08:13 CST 2010

Hello  all,

Since I am new in the list, let me introduce myself . My name is
Dimitris Kalogeras  and work partially for Grnet for GN3 project and for
Ntua/iccs for other European project such Novi ( a federated
virtualization testbed). I am following silently the e-mail  list  and
the corresponding docs and ppt's of the NSI service Framework.

It seems that more detailed document will follow for issues addressed in
the Framework document. My question is related to NSI Service Definition
(SD).  Is there any preference  (i.e. Rspec) in the way the SD is
defined? Is it seems that SD is domain aware with some specific service
termination points. Do  you expect that the expression which defines the
SD will also define the SD points  (aka STP )in the interdomain links ?

Cheers,
Dimitris

On 2/12/2010 5:26 ??, Guy Roberts wrote:

> Hello All,
>

> I am planning to submit the following document as the NSF document:
>
> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16014?nav=1
>

> The document requires an author list in the header, I propose the
> following list of names:
>

> Guy Roberts
>
> Tomohiro Kudoh
>
> Inder Monga
>
> Jerry Sobieski
>
> John Vollbrecht
>

> Please be aware  that the following full list of contributors is also
> included at the end of the document:
>

> Joan A. García-Espín, I2CAT
>
> Chin Guok, ESNET
>
> Radek Krzywania, PSNC
>
> Tomohiro Kudoh, AIST
>
> John MacAuley, SURFnet
>
> Takahiro Miyamoto, KDDI R&D Laboratories
>
> Inder Monga, ESnet
>
> Guy Roberts, DANTE
>
> Jerry Sobieski, NORDUnet
>
> Sebastien Soudan, Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallèlisme
>
> John Vollbrecht, Internet2
>
> Freek Dijkstra, SARA
>
> Jeroen van der Ham, University of Amsterdam
>

> Please let me know if you would like to make any changes to these lists.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Guy

>       **       Guy Roberts, PhD     Network Engineering & Planning
>
>     *    *                          Tel:    +44 (0)1223 371300
>
>    *      *    City House           Direct: +44 (0)1223 371316
>
>    *           126-130 Hills Road   Fax:    +44 (0)1223 371371
>
>   *            Cambridge
>
>   *            CB2 1PQ              E-mail: guy.roberts at dante.net
> <mailto:guy.roberts at dante.org.uk>
>
>   D A N T E    United Kingdom       WWW:    http://www.dante.net