[Nsi-wg] NSF submission and author list

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Thu Dec 2 09:26:10 CST 2010

Hello All,

I am planning to submit the following document as the NSF document:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16014?nav=1

The document requires an author list in the header, I propose the following list of names:

Guy Roberts

Tomohiro Kudoh

Inder Monga

Jerry Sobieski

John Vollbrecht

Please be aware  that the following full list of contributors is also included at the end of the document:

Joan A. García-Espín, I2CAT
Chin Guok, ESNET
Radek Krzywania, PSNC
Tomohiro Kudoh, AIST
John MacAuley, SURFnet
Takahiro Miyamoto, KDDI R&D Laboratories
Inder Monga, ESnet
Guy Roberts, DANTE
Jerry Sobieski, NORDUnet
Sebastien Soudan, Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallèlisme
John Vollbrecht, Internet2
Freek Dijkstra, SARA
Jeroen van der Ham, University of Amsterdam

Please let me know if you would like to make any changes to these lists.

Thanks,

Guy

      **       Guy Roberts, PhD     Network Engineering & Planning
    *    *                          Tel:    +44 (0)1223 371300
   *      *    City House           Direct: +44 (0)1223 371316
   *           126-130 Hills Road   Fax:    +44 (0)1223 371371
  *            Cambridge
  *            CB2 1PQ              E-mail: guy.roberts at dante.net<mailto:guy.roberts at dante.org.uk>
  D A N T E    United Kingdom       WWW:    http://www.dante.net