[Nsi-wg] Interim meeting to start NSI Protocol Specification

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Wed Nov 11 10:04:53 CST 2009

Dear All,

As discussed during OGF meeting at Banff, we are planning to meet at SC to start discussions on the protocol specification.

The time proposed to have this meeting is Tuesday, November 17th from 2 - 4 pm. Details on where we are going to meet will be sent out earlier next week.  Please reserve this time in your calendar and look forward to having a good start on this document. We are trying to organize a room and bridge/skype for people who are not planning to attend SC - but I won't have confirmation till later.

Best Regards,
Inder

p.s. We can decide on additional meeting times at the Tuesday meeting if there is sufficient interest.