[Nsi-wg] authority and delegation of authority in NS (Actor?)

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Tue Nov 10 19:02:30 CST 2009

Hi all,

I revised the NSA functional component document and essentially made it
very generic.  After talking with Inder, I realized that this document
should give us a VERY brief overview of the NSA, and as such, all it has is
a block diagram and descriptions of each component.  The focus of this
document is to support the NSI architecture document and not take away from
it.  I've removed all the MAY/MUST statements because those should really
be in a separate NSA architecture document, if we plan to create one.

I noticed that the diagrams from Joan and Tomohiro had the notion of a
aggregator/coordinator.  In the NSA functional component block diagram,
that function is supported by "Resource Management".  I'm open to ideas on
where this should go.

Please review it and feel free to comment (there are some inline).

Thanks.

- Chin
--On November 10, 2009 11:45:32 AM -0500 John Vollbrecht