[Nsi-wg] Call Wed and revised strawman

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Wed May 13 08:21:55 CDT 2009

Hi John,

Here's the connection restoration section (which we think should be better
titled as "Fault Handling, Protection, and Connection Restoration").

We have some place holders for more text to be filled in, but here's what
we have so far.

- Chin

--On May 11, 2009 5:51:40 PM -0400 John Vollbrecht <jrv at internet2.edu>