[Nsi-wg] Fwd: call tomorrow -May 8

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Mon May 11 15:04:33 CDT 2009

Sebastien -

Thank you very much for this.   It is very complete and I think an
excellent basis for further discussion.    I suggest that we discuss
this Wed at our call (9 ET) if you are available.

There are some issues and questions I have, but I think the framework
you have presented allows these to be incorporated.   I am
particularly interested some of your concepts for types of service,
time constraints.  I am also interested in understanding whether a
reservation applies to a resource in a single domain or to resources
in all domains needed to make an ete connection - I am not sure if the
concept of needing requests to multiple domains in order to satisfy a
request is in your model.

Thanks  again -

John

Begin forwarded message: