[Nsi-wg] call tomorrow -May 8

Sebastien Soudan sebastien.soudan at ens-lyon.fr
Wed May 6 10:30:37 CDT 2009

Hello,

Please find with this mail our proposition. This is still a draft and
has to be completed/clarified/...

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend May, 8 phone call as it is a
legal holiday in France and I will not be available. I would be happy to
exchange about this by mail and maybe at next call.
I also propose to make a short presentation about this at next wg
meeting.

Regards,
Sebastien