[Nsi-wg] ietf NETCONF group

Bartek Belter bartosz.belter at man.poznan.pl
Fri Jun 26 03:30:17 CDT 2009

Hi Guy, all,

The GN2 AMPS (Advance Multi-domain Provisioning System, a federated resource reservation system for Premium IP) also uses this API to configure Juniper routers. And indeed, as Joan Antoni pointed out, this API is used to configure a single network device, not the whole network.

If you have valid GN2 credentials you may take a look at the page: http://wiki.geant2.net/bin/view/SA3/AmpsConfigurationService
This gives a brief overview to the part of AMPS responsible for the configuration of network elements. I can try to dig a bit more, if some of you are interested to get more detailed description.

Best regards,
Bartek

--
Bartosz Belter
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

tel. +48 61 858 2028
http://www.man.poznan.pl