[Nsi-wg] revised use cases (to send to NML)

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Tue Jun 23 09:38:59 CDT 2009

Hi Jeroen -

Untagged vs tagged exists.

  We don't have SONET to users at this point, but if we did I expect
that we would have that as well.  How likely it is depends on where
you think circuit terminates.  If the Link to the network is SONET (to
a switch in another net) a VCG carrying GFP encoded ethernet might
well be switched locally to a VLAN over Ethernet.

John