[Nsi-wg] NSA functional components v2.5

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Mon Dec 14 08:10:37 CST 2009

Hi Chin --

I agree that it should not be be part of the formal NSI spec, but
perhaps as an implementation of IDC or other services.  I also agree
that workflow specifics are not useful for architecture doc.  I think
probably also not useful for the protocol doc.

John

On Dec 10, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Chin Guok wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> More minor edits based on conversation on Wed.
>
> I'm thinking that the diagram should be removed as it appears to be
> distracting from the focus of the document (i.e. implying some sort
> of functional organization which in my opinion is more an
> implementation issue).  Also, I thought about drawing up a workflow,
> but decided that it is out of scope for the NSI Arch doc.
>
> As usual, comments welcomed!
>
> - Chin
>
> --On December 8, 2009 3:08:11 PM -0800 Chin Guok <chin at es.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've tried to integrate the comments I got so far into the document.
>> Please send more this way.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> - Chin
>>
>> --On December 2, 2009 8:53:04 AM -0800 Chin Guok <chin at es.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Radek, Guy,
>>>
>>> I agree with all the comments you guys have brought up.  I'll make
>>> another pass at the document to clarify the points that have been
>>> brought
>>> up.  I'm going to be busy potentially for the rest of the week, so