[Nsi-wg] NSA functional components v2.5

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Thu Dec 10 17:41:47 CST 2009

Hi all,

More minor edits based on conversation on Wed.

I'm thinking that the diagram should be removed as it appears to be
distracting from the focus of the document (i.e. implying some sort of
functional organization which in my opinion is more an implementation
issue).  Also, I thought about drawing up a workflow, but decided that it
is out of scope for the NSI Arch doc.

As usual, comments welcomed!

- Chin