[Nsi-wg] call tomorrow

John Vollbrecht jrv at umich.edu
Tue Dec 8 13:17:44 CST 2009

We will have a call tomorrow at the regular time.

Call infoCall: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long
Distance) or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
Enter access code: 0155180

Possible Agenda -

1) review Chin's functional components diagram [15 min]
2) two phase commit issues  [25 min]
	- rollback vs hod/commit for reservation
	- 2 PC for instantiation -- is it needed, or do we require a prior
reservation before instantiation
3) review Guy's scenarios and messages doc  [30 min]
4) review Guy's terminology [15 Min]
	- for terminology note that the name "provider" is not acceptable
some.  We need at least a new name for that
5) status of rec doc, and contributors [5 Min]

I realize the times are pure guess and probably aren't right.  I put
them there so we think about how long we talk about things.  We might
want to change order because of that.  Also other items are welcome
and can be discussed at the beginning of the call.