[Nsi-wg] [nsi-wg] Slides for Terena ISoD workshop

Eduard Escalona eescal at essex.ac.uk
Fri Dec 4 14:20:01 CST 2009

Dear All,

as agreed, I'm sending some slides to be presented at the On-demand
Infrastructure Services Provisioning Workshop next Tuesday.

Any comments, amends, additions will be more than welcome. The idea is not
to show any final achievement but just an overview of the group and a small
description of the ongoing work and discussions.

Since the workshop is on Tuesday I'd appreciate any comments before that
date.

Best Regards,

Eduard

--