[Nsi-wg] skype IM group

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Oct 28 18:12:14 CDT 2009

Hi All,

We have created a Skype IM group for discussing NSI issues.  The intention is to try Skype IM based meetings, meeting times will be announced on this email list in the normal way.

The skype group is called NSI-wg and will appear on your conversation tab once you receive your first message from the group.  You can select the 'save group in contacts' button for future use. For more details see this link - http://www.skype.com/allfeatures/group-im/

If you would like to be added to this skype group please let one of the co-chairs, Chin, Joan or Radek know and we can add you to the group.

Guy

Guy  Roberts,  Ph.D

Network Engineering & Planning
DANTE - www.dante.net<http://www.dante.net/>