[Nml-wg] Teleconference Dec 15th

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Dec 15 07:18:11 EST 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reminder, but we have a scheduled call today. We'll use the usual time and place:
UTC 16:00 = 8:00 PDT = EDT 11:00 = 17:00 CEST.

Call: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
Enter access code: 0186145

> Action points:
> - Jeroen will look at OWL subProperties
> - Jeroen will try to clean up the XML examples (both code and capitalisation)
> - Freek provides clarification on the broadcastSwitchingType example
> - Whole group: think about a practical way to define uni-directional ports
> - Jeroen note URN issues in schema doc
> - Jeroen looks at Gridforge notifications.

Agenda:
- Identifiers
- Action points from previous calls

Jeroen.