[Nml-wg] Soliciting Public Comments on "Network topology descriptions in hybrid networks"

Paola Grosso p.grosso at uva.nl
Mon Feb 15 03:44:35 CST 2010

Hi Freek

Freek Dijkstra wrote:
>>> Our first deliverable, "Network topology descriptions in hybrid
>>> networks", is now soliciting public comments. If you have any comments,
>>> or know anyone who like to comment on this document, please do so at
>>> http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=327. The official public
>>> comment period ends Feb 15, 2010.
>>>

> There has been one comment, by Maciej Łabędzki.

Thanks Maciej!
> Editors, would it be useful to make a two minor changes to accommodate
> the suggestion by Maciej?

As it is a minor modification we can certainly include this in in the
document.
> Maciej, this document is written about 2 years ago, so my personal
> opinion would be not to put too much effort in it. However, the change
> seems minor, so I'm fine with it.
>
> I leave it up to Paola Grosso, the editor, to decide.

I will make a new version of the document.
I will send it to Maciej to see that I actually have correctly updated
the text, and to you and Martin (as co-chairs).

Then I assume this can go through. And not be again up for review.

Best regards, Paola