[Nml-wg] Our schema: contribute to Wiki!

Aaron Brown aaron at internet2.edu
Thu Mar 13 09:23:24 CDT 2008

I'm not sure the best way to go about this. The benefit of a mailing
list is that everyone sees what's going on (especially those with more
peripheral interest) and it's immediately obvious when new information
appears. The downside is that it's very much unstructured. The wiki has
the opposite benefits and problems.

Does anyone have experience in both? In mine, wiki's haven't provided
good areas for discussion, but mailing list stuff seems to never make it
into the wiki.

Cheers,
Aaron