[Nml-wg] brief minutes of the NML call today

Roman Łapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Fri Oct 26 06:58:01 EDT 2012

W dniu 2012-10-25 17:31, Jeroen van der Ham pisze:
> Hi,

Hi Jeroen,

> Very brief minutes of the call we had today:
>
> Present: Roman, Aaron, Freek, Jeroen
>
> - about two dozen views, but no responses yet on the NML schema draft
> - Roman will check layerencoding in the XML examples

Only 'groups-and-labels' example needed to be updated. Doing this I went
through other files and noticed that the owl example file
'example-link-serialcompound' contains the nml elements which are used
to organise the list but don't belong to the schema (they are not
present in the schema). I'm talking about nml:ListItem, nml:item,
nml:next. The consequence would be that the parser doesn't recognise
them as nml elements. I'm not the owl expert but I think their
definitions are missing.

Roman