[Nml-wg] brief minutes of the NML call today

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Oct 25 11:31:20 EDT 2012

Hi,

Very brief minutes of the call we had today:

Present: Roman, Aaron, Freek, Jeroen

- about two dozen views, but no responses yet on the NML schema draft
- Roman will check layerencoding in the XML examples
- use id for now, figure out the clashing yourself if present.
  use reference in a version 2 as a special relation
  A single document should be unambiguous and clear
- make sure that we mention something along these lines in the security section.
- Jeroen to checkout the definition of encoding in RDF
- Freek will poke Andre for the Redmine transition
- We will prepare an abstract for TNC2013, describing applications of NML, especially NSI.
  Jeroen will start with a structure after SC.

Next call will be after SC, on November 22nd.