[Nml-wg] Notes from NML call on May 3

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu May 3 11:36:09 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Just a quick overview of the notes:

Aaron, Freek, Chin and Jeroen

- Label proposal from Roman on the list describes the outcome of the discussion last week.
Freek notes that we should only allow one label per port. This makes it possible to described configured networks very well.
It's not so suitable for describing available labels, because then you would have to describe each available label individually. We will find some solution to this later.
Freek will make an RDF translation for the proposal and put it on the issue tracker.

- We discuss the RDF ordered list proposal that Jeroen sent to the list
Freek posts two followups and concludes with a more generic solution for the ordered lists.
Jeroen will update the issue on the tracker.

- Looking for authors:
* Freek will add a list of relations to the document
* Jeroen will post a list of issues available for inclusion to the list, along with subversion instructions for the document.

Next call is on May 10th, exact time TBD (probably later than scheduled time).

- Freek to post rdf translation of label proposal to tracker
- Freek to propose new time on May 10
- Jeroen to post the ordered list issue on the tracker