[Nml-wg] Example topology of Automated GOLE

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Feb 16 08:27:49 EST 2012

Hi Roman,

Sorry, I saw your new file after I send my email (insert rant about
gray-listing here).

It seems that NSI uses a different topology concept than NML, using the
(NDL-based?) connectedTo. This is different from what we have in the
examples (relating either links with port using "source" and "sink", or
as I proposed, directly connecting two links with "serialcompound"
relation). Perhaps it is good to discuss this in today's call.

Nevertheless, it seems that the concepts are sufficiently equivalent to
merge the NSI and NML topology concept.