[Nml-wg] Example topology of Automated GOLE

Roman Łapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Tue Feb 14 09:00:00 EST 2012

Thanks Jerry. When I took a look at the example Jeroen sent I thought
that it would be difficult to analyse it. Too much information,
especially for me who was not involved in the NSI discussion. That is
why I asked for a tool to see the whole picture in a simple way. But
today I analysed the PIONIER part in that file and I think I understand
(other sections only repeat constructions with content relevant to other
domains).

Cheers,
Roman