[Nml-wg] id and name in Location

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Thu Aug 16 09:03:19 EDT 2012

carrier hotels are multi-story affairs, is the case that all things are located on the same floor, room, cage, 'altitude' :) ?

I would expect general location items (lat/long/city, etc.) to stay the same, but extensions to provide more detailed information could force people to use a different location element entirely so they can be precise.

In the end i don't really care, it can have id/name, but I don't predict reuse on a grand scale.

-jason