[Nml-wg] Spam

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Sep 12 16:22:03 CDT 2011

Hi all,

The amount of spam sent to the NML list has recently increased from 2-3
each week to 5-10 each day. Fortunately, the current filters have caught
all spams so far (knock on wood).

This means that I'm no longer able to review all e-mails in person. In
particular I may miss mails sent from a secondary account, since those
will be flagged as "not from a list member".

If you have trouble posting, or do not see your email on the list within
10 minutes (check http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/nml-wg/), please contact
me off-list, and I'll try to get your message across ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience,