[Nml-wg] OGF 27 schedule

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Sep 21 15:13:57 CDT 2009

Hello all,

There is a *DRAFT* schedule for the Banff OGF.
http://www.ogf.org/OGF27/schedule.php?draft

Since it is a draft, I expect it to change. The current schedule is as
follows:

Mon Oct 12:
* Firewall Issues (FVGA)

Tue Oct 13:
* NML
* NML
* NSI
* NSI

Wed Oct 14:
* NML
* NSI
* NSI

Thu Oct 15:
* Cloud Computing Interface (OCCI)

It seems that no NMC, NM or GHPN sessions have been requested. Perhaps
that might change (again, it's a draft).

If you think the order of the session should be changed, please let us know.

For NML, I propose the following rough schedule:
Session #1: short update presentations
Session #2: discussion on adaptation
Session #3: discussion on services

I appreciate input on these topics on the mailinglist beforehand, so we
can have a productive session.

Other proposals are still welcome (do we want to discuss something else
now?)

Regards,